OnePlusOne is prominently positioned on the north western corner of Everage and Hall Streets in the heart of the Moonee Ponds Activity Centre. Designated one of only 25 Principal Activity Centres in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area, Moonee Ponds is recognised as:
- Providing a mix of activities including business, retail, services and entertainment that generates high numbers of trips to the area.
- Being well served by multiple public transport routes on or linked to the Principal Public Transport Network.
- A very large catchment covering several suburbs and attracting activities that meet metropolitan demands.
The Moonee Ponds Activity Centre has been listed as one of a few “Principal Activity Centres” under the Victorian State Government's Melbourne 2030 and Melbourne@5million strategies for managing growth. As part of these strategies, Principal Activity Centres such as Moonee Ponds are expected to develop into high density, pedestrian friendly urban centres that are intimately connected to public transport services. It is expected that such policies directed at increasing the residential and working population within the precinct will continue to enhance local businesses.
Located just 7kms north west of Melbourne's CBD, Moonee Ponds is a thriving hub of commercial, office and retail activity, bordered by quality residential dwellings and excellent lifestyle amenities.
Well serviced by a comprehensive tram and train network, and the north west’s extensive freeway, arterial and road network, Moonee Ponds is minutes from everywhere.
Moonee Ponds is set to increase its significance as a residential and business hub over the next ten years. OnePlusOne presents an excellent opportunity for new or small to medium businesses to establish themselves within the area and take advantage of this thriving hub.
At a Glance: Facilities In & Around Moonee Ponds
- Victoria University — Footscray Campus — 2.5km
- RMIT — City Campus — 5.5kms
- Primary & Secondary Colleges
Shopping & Eating
- Over 600 businesses along Mt Alexander Road, Union Road & Puckle Street precincts
- Safeway supermarket
- Coles supermarket
- Grocery stores
- Fresh food
- Cafes and bakeries
- Restaurants including European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Indian
- Major banks
- Union Hotel, Waterloo Hotel, Anglers Tavern
- Riverside tennis & golf course
- Moonee Valley Library
- Ascot Vale Gym, Paramount Gym
- Post office
- Police Station
- 3 different park lands & recreational areas within 1km
- Ascot Vale & Moonee Ponds Station — Craigieburn line — 6 stops to Flinders Street
- Tram Route 57 on Union Road — Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- Bus Service